viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2010

Notice me, take my hand. Why are we strangers when our love is strong why carry on without me? Everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings, I feel so small I guess I need you baby & everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face, it's haunting me I guess I need you baby. I make believe, that you are here It's the only way I see clear, what have I done? You seem to move on easy...
I may have made it rain, babe, please forgive me, but my weakness caused you pain & this songs my sorry. At night I pray that soon your face will fade away. & everytime I try to fly, I fall without my wings, I feel so small, I guess I need you baby & everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face, you're haunting me I guess I need you baby ~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario